The products we research and developed is strength, high efficiency, strong and durable. From the very beginning this equipment is only promoted for mining and other mining environment but due to its low maintenance frequency, low loss, low noise and high efficiency of energy conservation and environmental protection advantages, it gradually began to enter into the urbanization construction field. In some developed areas in eastern Europe have gradually started to replace broken role in urban construction.
Hydraulic ripper is a physical crushing equipment that its set mechanical hydraulic mechanics, and digital signals, digital surveillance as a whole. The knife tooth of ripper can be have a impact on object (target detritus) to broke .under the action of the exciter. The excavator hydraulic energy can be passed to the hydraulic motor to produces vibration of eccentric gear in the rotation,And then generate centrifugal force,The vertical component F sin wt is the periodic change of disturbing force,Make the shaft of the radial forced vibration stress,called exciting force. Then,By the vibration exciter cabinet will be passed to the bucket teeth crushing operations.The Crushing principle is different from the piston hammer,has more obvious in the field of use.
* Output increase 3-5 times * Less fuel consumption per unit of production * Less emissions per unit of production
* the economic alternative of "Drilling and blasting operations," * Low frequency of maintenance * Low loss * Low noise ,50-75db * High efficiency
* saving energy and protecting environment * easy operation * increased operator’s comfort
Made completely of wear-resistant steel,this attachment device is almost maintenance free,less noisy than any other excavator tool, can be used under water without loss of performance,and adapted to countless work sites,Thanks to it's uncomplicated mechanical design,which has no pricey components,the maintenance cost are very low and down tiomes are ignorable
The BY30 becomes the protagonist of the work site.In quarrying work excellent are achieved with production volumes up to 120m³ per hour. In trenching is unrivaled
Hydraulic ripper has changed the traditional working principle of reciprocating piston type. It use the destructive power produced by high speed running to make the target damage become half of liquefaction state for destruction. Its reasonable damping structure and mature hydraulic system, better protect the excavator arm and the whole hydraulic system in the construction. Due to high sealing ability of its core parts, hydraulic ripper can easily finish underwater broken homework under the condition of not modified. At the same time relative to traditional knapper, it avoid the oil leak, black oil, replace the oil seal, liner, piston, flat pin etc. daily maintenance work and spending. In respect of loss, hydraulic ripper only need to replace the lubricating oil tank(When the lubricating oil emulsion) when necessary. While in daily work, just need to change special teeth at the tip. On special condition, common excavator teeth can also be emergency used in a short time. In the aspect of material, just need to replace 1/5 or 1/10 parts of the traditional knapper drill rod, more comply with the concept of green environmental protection.
*The core part of this equipment is completely closed and is driven by high speed anti-knock
motor. Hydraulic oil just go through motor while not core box, so that metal grinding loss of dirt may not go to the excavator body, so will not be black oil and oil leak.
* Hydraulic ripper work characteristics is single point contact drive around, that is to say when make a point of the surrounding soil or ore also being destroyed. This is the reason of having the effect of secondary crushing and high efficiency.
* Hydraulic ripper has low loss. Due to the design of the oil is only input and one output, itself nearly has no loss of hydraulic oil, also on the stock just tip of bucket teeth.
* The structure of hydraulic ripper is reasonable, there are damping rubber at the top and sides. In this regard has reduced 80% vibratory force, so under the condition of damping rubber is normal there is nearly no damage on excavator.
* The biggest advantage of hydraulic ripper is repair and maintenance. In addition to regularly changing lubricating oil of core box, it basicly don't need maintenance. Wear parts enclose gear, rubber, bucket tooth, bearing and wear parts replacemen frequency is only 20%-25% of the ordinary knapper.
24 - 30
Mass of ripper
Hydraulic working pressure
22 - 24
22 - 24
Hydraulic return pressure
Hydraulic oil flow
Case drain max. pressure
Dimensions L x W x H
Please click products below to see more details
BeiYi was established in 2000 based in Wuxi with a 5,000-square-meter workshop. we are fully committed to producing technologically advanced excavator parts and construction equipment.Our product own high reputation in Southeast Asia, Oceania, North America, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Central America, Western Europe......
Packaging & Shipping
According to the weight and volume : pallet, carton , wooden case or as requests
We accept different shipping line, air express by DHL,FEDEX,TNT,EMS...
We guarantee the product delivery will be strictly on time
We can offer professional technical supports and good after sale service for your orders. We have a stronger R&D team who can develop and produce the special machines according to your request We will keep in touch with you to follow up the product's detail service situation and
accept compliants clearly record and maintain it for further reference
1,Are you a factory ?
Yes, we are a factory,more then 10 years factory
2,Where are your factory ?
Address: A park, ShuangMiao Industrial, HuiShan District, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China ,You can by train form shanghai to Wuxi station ,then we will drive the car to pick you up!
3, What is your delivery time?
Within one week.
4, What's your payment ?
30% deposit against the contract by T/T should be paid before the order;
70% balance should be paid off by T/T after inspection before delivery;
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!